TERMS AND CONDITlONS OF HIRE
Please read our Hire Terms and Conditions below and discuss with us if you have any concerns.
- Bookings are confirmed and equipment reserved upon payment of the hire fees or if the order is above $1,200 (ex GST) upon payment of 50% of the hire fee.
- If the equipment is damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing the equipment. Equipment damage due to fair wear and tear will not be charged.
- All prices are for a single event or a maximum of 24 hours. This may be varied by prior arrangement. Reduced rates apply for extended hire – please check with our office.
- Our charges are inclusive of GST
Payment Terms & Methods
- We accept payment by cash, bank transfer, EFT and Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Credit card details are to be held on file on all bookings until goods have been returned and checked for any damage.
- Payment using credit cards attract a 1.5% surcharge.
- Any balance owing must be paid for at time of pick up or delivery.
Delivery and Pick up
- Goods can be collected from our warehouse. The hirer’s Drivers license will need to be produced upon collection.
- Upon delivery or pick up, the hirer shall check the goods for correct item and advise of any irregularities as soon as possible.
- A fee comprising 50% of the hire fee applies on cancellation of the booking if done within 14 days of the hire date with all payments forfeited if cancelled within 48 hours.
- We offer a 50% voucher of any cancellation fee for future use with Impact Party Hire.